Libertarian meat eater, right wing in the sense of conservative with a small c.

Thursday 11 December 2008

Oh Sir Arthur

As was widely expected following the Irish rejection of the Lisbon Treaty, (the link is, I assure you, entirely correct and intentional), the Irish will be voting again.

Call me a cynical bastard with a conscience but I thought no meant no, asking repeatedly with growing threats until you get the "correct" answer is just not cricket, (I now live on the Isle of Wight and I'm feeling old fashioned).

Richard Corbett MEP, (Labour), is a particular case of scum in point however:

"I'm not sure if people in Ireland were aware what 'no' means - 27 minus Ireland"

Might it by any chance mean NO, you useless bag of scrofula scrapings? Also, given that the Irish have been the only population offered a CHOICE on whether or not to sign the Constitution Mark 2, could it be that you just don't agree with what people want?

I will be fisking this little list later.

No comments:

Join LPUK link English Blogs